Director, TBFX Product Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for the growth of the TBFX revenue (Cash & Trade linked FX) across Transaction Banking and Financial Markets.
- Help review existing product, system and process set-up and benchmark to create market leading position.
- Drive product placement strategies leveraging our footprint and building on CCIB industry focus.
- Drive continued product enhancements, key client conversations and co-create product solutions for high touch high value clients.
- Manage and develop any external partnerships which help enhance the product offering and client experience.
- Create new ways of collaboration between TB and FM by leveraging FM expertise in liquidity and collateral management and TB payment and Trade Finance flows.
- Partner with TB sales, FM sales and Technology to ensure consistency of TBFX offering across the CIB franchise with a focus to grow business in key origination and network markets.
- Create and manage pricing protocols for TBFX which are consistent with the key principle of treating clients fairly and adhere to any regulatory requirements, while reflecting volume and risk related tiers. Simplify the ability for sales teams to make pricing decisions while ensuring appropriate returns are met.
- Ensure product development is consistent with the focus on the CIB API strategy to deliver TBFX offerings across initiation, execution, post trade reconciliation and reporting.
- Manage stakeholder relationships across 1 st and 2 nd line to enhance policies and procedures to grow the TBFX business in a sustainable fashion.
- FM Product Management
- FM Sales
- Head of TB Cash
- Head of TB Trade
- DCDA Product Management
- TB Sales
- TB & FM CFCC
- FM COO
- TB COO
- External clients
- External partners/vendors
- In depth knowledge of global payments systems and processes
- In depth knowledge of FX markets, pricing and liquidity
- Good understanding of global trade flows
- Good understanding of Trade and Cash products as well as Correspondent Banking
- The ideal candidate has experience from working in either Transaction Banking or Markets
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.