EMEA Finance Applications Solution Engineer
EMEA APPLICATIONS SOLUTION ENGINEER SHAPE TOMORROW, TODAY
What if you could shape the way companies drive and increase their business success by introducing groundbreaking Cloud solutions in an impactful and innovative way? At Oracle, you can create Tomorrow Today together with our customers across a range of global industries as part of our Applications Solution Engineering (SE) team. JOIN THE APPLICATIONS SOLUTION ENGINEERING TEAM
Our SEs have specialist and industry knowledge to help our customers build their cloud journeys. In partnership with sales, we collaborate with our customers to inspire them with an innovative solution roadmap to drive outstanding ROI in their businesses.
This role will be aligned to SaaS - Financials, Budgeting and planning in Saudi Arabia. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- Partner with sales teams across all stages of the sales cycle to articulate the business value of SaaS - Financials, Budgeting and planning
- Leverage industry knowledge to recommend relevant and innovative solutions that support your customers' desired outcomes
- Ensure customers' key business requirements and motivations are fully understood and addressed
- Design, present and articulate Oracle SaaS - Financials, Budgeting and planning to a variety of external and internal stakeholder audiences
- Focus on overcoming obstacles to achieve the customers' desired outcome
- Stay up to date and increase your skills and knowledge in SaaS - Financials, Budgeting and planning and modern demonstration techniques
- Address the competitive landscape and handle objections
- Ensure a smooth handover for a successful customer implementation
- Represent Oracle as a credible expert, providing current and new product information through workshops and at customer or industry events
- Drive the strategic growth of EMEA Applications through an active contribution to the SE community
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Innovative thinking
- Strong collaboration skills
- Networking skills
- Drive and resilience
- Emotional intelligence
- Ability to self-manage
- Ability to translate complex customer needs into business solutions
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Extensive knowledge of business applications ( Financials, Budgeting and planning )
- 5 years of experience as pre-sales or implementation consultant in enterprise transformation projects or 5 years business experience in Financials, Budgeting and planning .
- Understanding of Oracle's Cloud strategy and the SaaS marketplace
- Sales methodology knowledge, including processes and disciplines
- Ability to apply technology to drive innovation , experience in utilising design thinking and customer journey mapping a plus
- Bachelors / Masters degree or equivalent desirable
- Fluent in Arabic and English (other languages are a plus)
- Travel within Gulf States is required, approx. 50 %
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable. As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable). As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable). As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).