Emirati Summer Internship Program, 2021
You're the brains behind our work.
Citi is looking for UAE national interns to join the team across various business areas in Dubai. The Emirati Internship Program is a 10 week on-the-job training program in one of Citi''s business areas, such as Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Global Subsidiary Group (GSG), Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), Markets, Private Banking and more. Successful interns have the opportunity to join Citi's Mehnaty Emirati Graduate Program upon graduating from university Your time here will look something like this...
- We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Whether you've got prior financial industry experience or not, this week internship provides an opportunity to work for one of the world's largest financial services organizations. If your internship is successful, you could be considered for Citi's full-time Mehnaty Emirati Graduate Program. Our full-time programs start with extensive classroom training and the opportunity to meet with representatives from multiple business areas as well as network with other Analysts from across the Middle East & Africa region. We want to hear from you if...
* You are in your penultimate year at university and will graduate prior to July 2022.
* You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a GPA of 3.0/4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline.
* You have an interest in business and a career in banking and finance.
* You are fluent in English.
* You are a UAE national holding a family book. Who we think will be a great fit...
We''re looking for motivated individuals who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, tend to think globally, and have an innovative outlook on business. We know that anyone, not just those with business degrees, can have a knack for business, so we''re open to all disciplines. We''ll also be looking for the following:
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry.
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas.
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills.
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments.
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making.
If you meet the criteria above, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.