Entrepreneur-In-Residence, Major Corporate-backed Incubator/Venture Capital Investor, Dubai, UAE
NEW JOB Reference
11923 About our client
Our client is a major family-owned conglomerate which has a sizeable investment arm. Various arms of the company invest in a range of strategic directions, including venture capital and incubating new businesses. This role takes the lead in incubating new businesses, and is responsible for a major, exciting start up within the mobility sector, which has innovation and sustainability as a key objective. Our client promotes on merit and offers a strong career path. What the job involves
Reporting to the Head of Investments/Deputy CEO of the group, this role involves influencing at the most senior levels. Responsibility includes:
Who we are looking for
- Leads the management team in the development and implementation of strategy, including an innovative "Mobility as a Service" Platform, to ensure the company maximizes its medium- and long-term objectives and profitability.
- Directs and supervises all business activities related to the implementation of the ION strategy.
- Develops and drives the implementation of strategic partnerships and initiatives to enhance profits and efficiency.
- Leads the technology planning, development, and management efforts for back-end and front-end platforms.
- Prepares the annual budget and monitors operating and financial results.
- Experience of managing a digital/tech platform business.
- Knowledge of Electric Vehicles and Micromobility is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, Operation Research, Transportation Engineering. MBA from a top-tier business school preferred.
- English & Arabic languages preferred.
- Highly entrepreneurial.
- Strategic thinker with diplomacy and problem-solving abilities.