Financial Markets/Derivatives Lawyer
- benefits and bonus
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
- 18 Feb 19
To provide legal, advisory and documentation support to the derivatives team
To provide legal, advisory and documentation support to the derivatives team not limited to Sales, Structuring & Trading across all asset classes with a focus on Structured Funding, Credit Derivatives/Structured Credit, Islamic Derivatives, Commodities, Bespoke Credit Solutions, Rates and Foreign Exchange, Islamic Structured Funding.
Experience and knowledge:
- Qualified lawyer, preferably in a common law jurisdiction.
- Private Practice experience with a top law firm, magic circle or silver circle
- Minimum 5 years PQE
- Deep experience in derivatives across particularly credir derivatives.
- Experience in general banking.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.