Fuel Oil Trader
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a successful private energy trading company looking to hire traders to join a newly founded fuel oil desk in Dubai. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for the physical trading of marine fuel oil throughout the Middle Eastern, Central Asian, and South East Asian markets
- Grow the commercial profile of the company and develop and maintain counterparty relationships
- Handle fuel oil cargoes and related products in the Middle Eastern, Central Asian, and South East Asian markets
- Build solid relationships for the supply of fuel oil to ensure sales enquiries can be met
- Reports into the trading director
- 3+ years' experience in trading a fuel oil cargoes portfolio a necessity.
- Current trading experience in the marine fuels sector.
- Portfolio of active transferable relationships in the marine fuels market a necessity
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Role to be based in Dubai