Group Chief Internal Auditor
- Highly competitive
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
- 17 Feb 19
To lead the IA department for a leading bank in the Middle East. This is a Group role and would also cover multiple geographies where subsidiaries exist.
To bring extensive Audit and Enterprise Risk Management exposure to the role. Someone who can use initiative and independant judgement to lead this department for the group.
Reporting to the Board Audit Committee you will initiate Risk Based Strategic Audit and develop the annual Audit and 3 year Audit plans.
Strong & demonstrable leadership capabilities of IA staff. With the ability to identify, attract and select talented IA staff to join the bank but also to coach and devlop existing staff and implement robust training programs for continuous development.
In summary you will have:
- A recognised Audit qualification such as; CIA
- Enterprise Wide Risk management (ERM) exposure and building out risk audit capabilities for a leading bank
- Directed and delivered Risk Management Audits (e.g credit, market, operational, capital adequacy)
- Directed and delivered general global audits
- Worked for a leading International Bank
- Developed and delivered audit strategy
- Exposed to regulators and executive / board committees