Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities. Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a HR Specialist! At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. We invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
The purpose of HR Specialist role is to work closely with the management within the assigned portfolio to develop and implement predominantly medium to long-term people solutions aligned to the business strategy.
- Partner HR manager in executing the people solutions for the Branch
- Analyses human resource trends and provides value adding solutions to operational problems, in order to deliver the people aspects of the business plan
- Works in partnership with the managers to enable delivery of the business plan which includes recruitment, contract extensions & conversions
- Works in partnership with the managers on year-end appraisal
- Support in monthly payroll processing
- Manage end to end employee onboarding and offboarding related processes
- Respond to ad-hoc query on leave matters, HR policy guidelines, etc.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Partner central L&D team in organizing location-based trainings
- Any other ad hoc duties/projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 7 to 10 years of relevant HR experience.
- Strong communications skills (written & verbal), tactfulness, integrity, good inter-personal skills
- Good PC Skills (excel and powerpoint) is a must