Head of Corporate Services (Communications - Fluent Arabic) High Growth UAE Company, Dubai, UAE
About our client
Our client is a major corporate with a portfolio of high growth companies which is based in the UAE. The company operates internationally and is actively investing in and expanding into new areas and businesses. What the job involves
We are seeking a an individual to lead PR and communications, CSR and corporate citizenship and HR and talent. The role is based in the UAE.
Who we are looking for
- In conjunction with the Head of Communications, lead the development and execution of the organization's PR and Communications strategy, including media relations, content creation, and crisis management.
- Develop and implement a CSR and Corporate Citizenship program that aligns with the organization's values and goals, including community outreach, sustainability, and philanthropic efforts.
- Oversee the HR and Talent function, including talent acquisition, performance management, employee engagement, and compensation and benefits programs.
- Provide strategic guidance to the executive team on matters related to Corporate Services.
- Report regularly to the Board of Directors on the organization's Corporate Services functions and initiatives.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to motivate and manage teams.
- Strong business acumen and experience in developing and executing business strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically and provide sound advice to executive leadership.
- Experience reporting to a board of directors.
Log in to apply