- 230k + Bonus
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 22 Jan 19
Head of Global Operational Risk, Global Bank, Dubai, Up to US$230k pa + bonus
Head of Global Operational Risk, Global Bank, Dubai, Up to US$230k pa + bonus A fast-expanding international bank is looking to recruit a Head of Global Operational Risk to join it’s Middle Eastern operation. With a focus on a global expansion, specifically in Asia and the Middle East this is a high-profile role that can establish you in your career.
Assessing, developing and consulting on group operational risk globally and working closely with established and fledging subsidiaries across Asia and the Middle East. Your key stakeholders will be Heads of Risk and Operational Risk across the Branch network ensuring the correct process and high standards are carried out across the group. A high-profile role in an exciting time for the global bank.
Your key Responsibilities will entail:
- Lead and project manage the operational framework for the group including Standard, Procedures and Corporate Policies.
- Assist Group Operational Risk on strategy development, budgeting and implementation.
- Effectively communicate the Risk Committees directives across the group and maintain clear relationships with key heads to maintain accountability and diligence.
- Ensure internal and external audits are conducting efficiently and effectively globally.
- Manage and run the Operational Risk Committee ensure high level subjects are covered and objectives met.
- Consistently assess Risk Indicators across the group and maintain visibility.
Your skills and experience will reflect:
- Bachelor’s Degree is a necessity and preferably Economics or Finance related.
- CSSA qualified or equivalent.
- 8 – 10 years international operational banking experience already with a minimum 4 years in developing and delivering Operational Risk Frameworks.
- English a must and Arabic a plus.
- Basel II working knowledge.
This is a great role offering a high-profile platform within the bank that will offer genuine control of your career and a competitive package. Also, the bank enjoys an excellent work life balance with a 4pm finish time, unique in banking!
For more information apply or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.