Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a major metals producer looking to hire an Aluminium Research Head to join the team in the Middle East.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Leading the companies new market research division, spearheading the sector for all aluminium research/analysis and eventually building out the team
- Manage the entire aluminium market research for the whole marketing group
- Provide premium and LME forecasts in order to lay out the short and long term view of the organisation, as well as macroeconomic overviews and benchmarking research
- Conduct price forecasting analysis and identify opportunities to the sales team through trade flow analysis and new application demand
- Manage weekly reports, frequent presentations, ad-hoc reports etc., as well as keeping the company updated on all new relevant market updates/trends for aluminium
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a research intensive position within the aluminium sector, either for a trading house, producer or research firm
- Bachelors in marketing, research, economics or other relevant business degree
- Strong background within the aluminium industry with good knowledge of market trends etc.
- Strong quantitative background with experience handling economic/technical modelling and data management
- Ideally located in Middle East or willing to relocate