Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with global commodity trading group looking to hire a market research analyst to join the commercial team in Dubai.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the regional mine, smelter, and refinery production data for historical and forecasting.
- Conduct ground-up analysis for the cost structure of base metal mines and perform top-down reconciliation of costs from information found in company financial and sustainability reports
- Produce bi-monthly assessment reports, including developments and production data in mines, smelters and refineries for the metals market (copper, aluminium, zinc, nickel etc.)
- Write high quality reports and impactful presentations and dashboards summarising market and cost developments.
- Reports into the Directors
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Proven experience in research and analysis of base metals (copper, aluminium, nickel, zinc etc.)
- Must have approx. 7+ years’ experience working in a commodities research firm, smelter, mine or commercial business.
- Have Excellent knowledge of Chinese smelters, understanding their business needs, volumes and locations.
- The ability to demonstrate that you can meet objectives, targets and deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard and detail orientated work ethic.
- Located in Dubai