IT Service Delivery Engineer, Technology [Associate] [DIFC,Dubai]
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 15 Jan 19
The engineer is responsible for the daily operational support of the IT infrastructure following the Bank of Singapore policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a IT Service Delivery Engineer!
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
• Provide staff with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions & program problems
• Setup equipment for employee use & make sure all the equipment are in good working condition
• Install, diagnose & perform minor repairs to hardware, software & peripheral equipment.
• Ensure telephone system and voice logger is operational and perform daily health checks.
• Ensure critical faults & incidents are tracked & escalated to local management & regional IT teams.
• Work with regional IT teams for IT resources management & application support issues.
• Ensure change control & release control procedures are adhered.
• Ensure system inventory & IT assets are tracked & updated whenever there are any movements/changes.
• Perform routine system health checks & report back to regional office on daily basis
• Perform Data backups and disaster recovery operations
• Create & review yearly Service Level Agreements & maintain regular contact with vendors
• Attend meetings with regional IT teams on monthly basis on projects updates & local IT issues.
• Understand & implement the BOS security policy, standards, guidelines & procedures related to IT Infrastructure as advised by the regional IT teams.
• Participate in IT projects implementation initiated by regional IT teams.
• Maintain and support the business continuation plans.
• Monitor status of all outstanding audit issues and escalate any which are not being addressed in the specified time frame.
• Minimum qualification: University graduate
• 6-10 years of experience in similar role