Our client is a reputable family group with an excellent investment track record and an appetite to invest further. The organisation places a high degree of importance on numeric ability, initiative, and the willingness to take ownership of work and projects.
• Bulge Bracket M&A or Top Tier Investment Banking Experience required
• Superior, accomplished financial modelling skills required
The role presents an opportunity to join a leading diversified conglomerate, and gain investments experience in the Middle East. The Analyst/Associate will take primary ownership of financial modelling and be secondarily involved in investment screening and execution.
The ideal candidate will currently be an Analyst 3/ Associate 1 at a Bulge Bracket Investment Bank or would have recently transitioned to a Top Tier firm and will have significant exposure to M&A transactions across sectors.
Reporting to the Director, the Investment Analyst/Associate will:
- Conduct deal evaluation and execution; a holistic approach, including and not limited to investment appraisal, financial analysis, valuation, due diligence, forming recommendations and review of transaction documents
- Conduct portfolio evaluation on an on-going basis, including research, portfolio and market analysis
- Perform basic due diligence, including financial and investment policies
- Support and develop relationships with third parties
- Contribute to the sourcing of new investment opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The lead candidate will have:
- University degree in Business/Finance from a western university
- A Master's degree or/and MBA and/or CFA/CA is a must
- 3-5 years' experience in Corporate Finance / Deals in bulge bracket M&A or a top tier firm is a must
- Excellent quantitative skills and financial modelling skills such as valuation, merger models, portfolio metrics, DCF models etc.
- Arabic speakers preferred
- Work experience across sectors is preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
What's on Offer
Excellent transaction exposure, work life balance, compensation
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MP28132Z