About our client
We are working on an exciting opportunity with a Dubai based multi-asset investment manager that deploys capital across public and private markets. They are looking to expand their team at the Associate level to focus on their Private Credit investments.
The firm is well-funded by a UAE based family office and the role is based full time in Dubai. What the job involves
This is a great opportunity to join a newly formed investments team and be a large part of its growth and development. The role will focus on private credit investments across Europe and the Middle East. This role would be based full-time in Dubai.
Who we are looking for
- Involvement in all aspects of the transaction process, from sourcing and analysis to the execution of any investment opportunities including due diligence, financial modelling and the creation of investment materials.
- Presenting investment opportunities to the Principal.
- Supporting all portfolio management activities, including devising new strategic business plans where necessary.
- You will have a Bachelors, and/or Masters, degree from a top-tier University. Degrees in any Quantitative / Economics fields would be advantageous.
- Experience from a top-tier bank with extensive experience in leveraged finance/credit/distressed debt or restructuring.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling abilities is required alongside the ability to present and communicate effectively.
- The ability to relocate and be based full time in Dubai.