International Group B2Broker (Business to Broker) is a fintech developer and liquidity provider for brokerage companies, banks and investment funds.
Having occupied its niche in the market since 2014, the company is a leader in its field, and therefore it is constantly growing and developing. Nowadays the company’s offices are situated in Limassol, Hong Kong, London, Dubai and Kiev, Tallin
Main responsibilities (but not limited to):
We are looking for a lawyer with significant crypto experienced and the ability to advise across a range of products and business lines simultaneously and the gravitas to give confidence to senior stakeholders
You will assist the Management in:
- Monitoring the firm's day-to-day legal activities as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Identifying, managing and limiting the Firm's legal risk across all products (Crypto Payment, Crypto Exchange).
- Leading the review of, commenting on and negotiating complex professional documentation including Terms of Business/Client Agreements.
- Ensuring that the Legal Department has the appropriate legal/regulatory policy/procedure infrastructure to maintain the firm's compliance with its regulatory framework.
- Identifying and advising the firm on legal, regulatory and cross-border issues when required by the Group's overseas companies.
- Contributing to increasing the wider compliance and regulatory awareness of the firm including identifying new laws/regulations and associated risks.
- Actively participating in business initiatives and projects to ensure that legal regulation and compliance risk is effectively represented across all departments.
- Actively participating in our licensing projects.
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Comprehensive knowledge of general EU law and practice.
- 3+ years' experience in a top-tier law firm in their corporate or financial regulatory department plus 2/3+ years' experience in financial institution in an advisory role (crypto-related).
- LLM desirable