About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
The key objective of this role is to manage Al Etihad Credit Bureau reporting for retail credit, performing other related activities such as extracting reports, correcting errors and maintaining the software logic. Strategy
- Support Portfolio Monitoring & Forecasting team in Credit Bureau related activities
- Pro active engagement with business, CI/ collections, TP systems and Policy for submission and extraction of Bureau data
- Ensure daily/monthly submission file data is submitted to Credit Bureau.
- Coordinate with Customer Service and Operations for resolution of day to day queries.
- Conduct validation and reconciliation checks for each submission.
- Review the rejected data records and coordinate with the respective departments for corrections.
- Bureau -TP data reconciliation
- Coordinate with the Product team for the launching or reporting a new product.
- Administer logic extraction changes in the system.
- Administer the training and user access of SCB staff.
- Coordinate and ensure to achieve zero error rate.
- Review of customer complaint and ensure timely resolution.
- Ensure that reporting definitions are as per Data Dictionary prescribed by Ministry of Finance.
- Administer exception reporting / manual input into the Bureau system
- Responsible for UAT before implementation any data extraction logic change / implementation.
- Facilitate bureau hygiene activities
People and Talent
- Ensure Gap analysis and implementation of any new Central Bank/ AECB rollouts within the stipulated timelines.
- Oversee AECB validation and submission process, ensure that logic is in line with current requirements
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Ensure implementation of risk management framework with respect to Credit Bureau processes
- Ensure a full understanding of the risk and control environment in area of responsibility.
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Maintain an oversight on the entire Credit Bureau submission process through monthly validation exercises, to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Ensure Central Bank and AECB compliance
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Credit Bureau function to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Continue to engage with key regulators and stakeholders on regulatory developments
- Engage with UAE Credit bureau for ensuring data accuracy and implementation of changes communicated from time to time.
- Provide support to MI&F, Collections, Customer Care and Business for Credit Bureau related activities
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in UAE Credit MI&F
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience / Bureau reporting.
- 3+ years banking experience
- 3+ years computer programming /code writing
- Master's degree / bachelor degree in computer sciences
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.