NetSuite Solution Engineering Manager with French
SHAPE TOMORROW, TODAY
What if you could shape the way companies drive and increase their business success by introducing groundbreaking Cloud solutions in an impactful and innovative way? At Oracle, you can create Tomorrow Today together with our customers across a range of global industries as part of our Applications Solution Engineering (SE) team.
JOIN THE APPLICATIONS SOLUTION ENGINEERING TEAM
Our SEs have specialist and industry knowledge to help our customers build their cloud journeys. In partnership with sales, we collaborate with our customers to inspire them with an innovative solution roadmap to drive outstanding ROI in their businesses.
This role will be aligned to NetSuite in Dubai.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Partner with Sales Leadership teams across the entire Sales Cycle taking a leading role in account planning and customer strategy development
• Manage and prioritise sales opportunities for a team of individual solution engineers, located in different geographies.
• Drive innovation and create high customer impact translating Oracle's innovation into customer value
• Build visibility and reputation for Solution Engineering across different LOBs, functions and geographies
• Drive the strategic growth of EMEA Applications through an active contribution to the SE Community
• Lead and develop a high performing modern solution engineering team- from both a product perspective as well as customer interaction
• Manage hiring needs and performance of the members of the team.
• Engaging multiple cross functional resources pertaining to customer requests and product enhancements.
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Critical thinking abilities
• Effective collaboration
• Resilience and positivity
• Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution.
• Ambition for results and "can do" attitude and a mindset towards continuous process improvement and innovation
• Ability to use Emotional Intelligence to achieve desired results and resolve obstacles
• Proven ability to build and lead high performing teams and motivate others.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Extensive knowledge of business applications (preferably NetSuite or Oracle Solutions)
• 10+ years of experience as pre-sales or implementation consultant in enterprise transformation projects in Finance or Supply Chain
• Understanding of Oracle's Cloud strategy and the SaaS marketplace
• Sales methodology knowledge, including processes and disciplines
• Ability to apply technology to drive innovation, experience in utilising design thinking and customer journey mapping a plus
• Bachelors / Masters degree or equivalent desirable
• Fluent in French
• Fluent in Arabic
• Fluent in English
• Travel within the ECEMEA territory is required, approx. 40%
• 5+ of years international first level management experience with demonstrable results in resource management and business growth Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As part of the Oracle sales team you will direct and manage internet pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle. Provides technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products. Participates in account planning and strategy development. May publishes technical information of specific applications and/or technical articles. Works with management to define new products. Serves as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Knowledge of software industry relating to all aspects of ebusiness solutions. Demonstrated leadership skills. Strong presentation skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent. As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).