Organizational Health Operating Partner, Middle East Private Equity, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
We are working with an established sovereign wealth fund which is looking for an expert in organizational health. The individual will work in our client's private equity team which focuses on investments across the Middle East, primarily in Saudi Arabia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-calibre team of investment professionals from top-tier institutions. Compensation is tax free at the local level and the total cash compensation is likely to be attractive. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The role will focus on creating operational excellence in its portfolio companies, with a focus on improving company performance through organizational health improvements, including transformation of leadership, working environment, organizational learning and talent development
- This firm has a broad investment remit and you will get the opportunity to work with a range of high-profile organizations. It deploys significant capital and has a vigorous throughput of deals which translates into the opportunity to drive performance improvements across large, multi-territory, complex businesses
- Due to the nature of this team, you will gain a relatively high degree of responsibility and autonomy from the outset
- Candidates should have organizational health knowledge and experience gained in a consultancy firm and/or international corporate
- Willingness to relocate to Riyadh is a pre-requisite