The Role Responsibilities
To deliver excellent client service and advice to our Corporate clients in all interactions for their post transactional enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for serving as the primary contact person for clients and internal staff for professional advice, enquiries, complaints, resolving of discrepancies and transactional errors and any other service issues.
- Deliver excellent service against agreed service standards.
- As a service partner, work together with internal / external stakeholders to solve client issues and identify opportunities to improve overall service for the clients.
- Build relationships and rapport with identified 'premier' clients at the transactional / operational level
- Provide the highest standard of client service in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients
- Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery.
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide end-to-end query resolution to client satisfaction.
- Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging and handling.
- Participate in Service Reviews for identified 'premier' clients.
- Reviewing service performance with the clients and generate ways to continuously improve service standards.
- On a selective basis, attend sales calls with RMs to sell our service capabilities and/or to resolve clients' operational and service issues.
- Provide pro-active client updates on all open service cases / actionable.
- Leverage on metrics and client insights to understand client's needs, and identify opportunities for improvements in service, product solutions, utilisation and optimising channel usage, up-selling and cross-selling etc.
- Make proactive calls on clients to improve the utilisation level of facilities, increase transaction volume, and identify opportunities for channels and referrals for the business.
- Build trusted partnerships with clients at the daily transactional / operational level.
- Encourage and foster a friendly working environment within the team to achieve teams' objectives through teamwork and operational efficiency.
About Standard Chartered
- Minimum years of experience in Banking and or Service.
- Detailed orientated, team player, takes end to end ownership
- Has a drive for results to support/grow the business, sustain intensity & optimism while focusing on delivering excellent service to clients
- Has excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers and business partners.
- Comfortable with direct client and business partners interaction, with proven client interaction abilities
- Client focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Strong leadership skills with contact centre workforce management knowledge
- Possess skill, ability, experience and confidence to navigate the Bank and business partners to ensure client requests are completed on time.
- Ability to present ideas and information effectively in group settings.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, ideation and time management skills
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity , together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours . When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers