Principal ERP Finance Solution Engineer with French
SHAPE TOMORROW, TODAY
What if you could shape the way companies drive and increase their business success by introducing groundbreaking Cloud solutions in an impactful and innovative way? At Oracle, you can create Tomorrow Today together with our customers across a range of global industries as part of our Applications Solution Engineering (SE) team.
JOIN THE APPLICATIONS SOLUTION ENGINEERING TEAM
Our SEs have specialist and industry knowledge to help our customers build their cloud journeys. In partnership with sales, we collaborate with our customers to inspire them with an innovative solution roadmap to drive outstanding ROI in their businesses.
This role will be aligned to Financial ERP in Dubai.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Partner with sales teams across all stages of the sales cycle to articulate the business value of Financial ERP
• Leverage industry knowledge to recommend relevant and innovative solutions that support your customers' desired outcomes
• Ensure customers' key business requirements and motivations are fully understood and addressed
• Design, present and articulate Oracle Financial Solutions to a variety of external and internal stakeholder audiences
• Focus on overcoming obstacles to achieve the customers' desired outcome
• Stay up to date and increase your skills and knowledge in ERP and modern demonstration techniques
• Address the competitive landscape and handle objections
• Ensure a smooth handover for a successful customer implementation
• Represent Oracle as a credible expert, providing current and new product information through workshops and at customer or industry events
• Drive the strategic growth of EMEA Applications through an active contribution to the SE community
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Innovative thinking
• Strong collaboration skills
• Networking skills
• Drive and resilience
• Emotional intelligence
• Ability to self-manage
• Ability to translate complex customer needs into business solutions
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Extensive knowledge of business applications (preferably Financial ERP)
• 7+ years of experience as pre-sales or implementation consultant in enterprise transformation projects in various industries and /or 5+ years business experience in Finance and Accounting (Industry Qualification is a plus)
• Understanding of Oracle's Cloud strategy and the SaaS marketplace
• Sales methodology knowledge, including processes and disciplines
• Ability to apply technology to drive innovation, experience in utilising design thinking and customer journey mapping a plus
• Bachelors / Masters degree or equivalent desirable
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in French
• Traveling is required, approx. 25%
Sounds Like You? We Want To Hear From You! What's In It For You? When You Grow, We Grow!
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen - our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you're seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
WHAT MAKES #ORACLETALENT?
• A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
• A stimulating environment where you create your own career path.
• Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow.
• Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law. Detailed Description and Job Requirements
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Internet Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Internet Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts. Expert level responsible for formulating and leading presales technical/functional sales support activity for customers, as well as Oracle community development of resources and solutions based on market needs. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform responsibilities is 15%
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable. As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).