Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Dubai-based specialised Private Bank who are looking to grow their team of Private Bankers who have experience in Islamic Banking. The team manage the offshore financial needs of a wide range of High-Net-Worth individuals and institutions from the GCC region, covering wealth management, banking and lending services for Private clients.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing & managing a private client portfolio of wealthy individuals who need Islamic Banking Wealth Management and real estate options in the Middle East and GCC
- Be proactive and act as an entrepreneur to increase exposure within the target market, carrying out business development and networking to identify new areas for growth and client acquisition.
- Experience working with Shariah compliant private clients on Investment opportunities Mortgages, Real Estate Investments and Real Estate Finance deals
- Travelling when necessary to meet clients and/or prospect new relationships
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Fluency in English and Arabic is preferred for the position
- CeMAP Qualified
- Excellent relationships with HNW or UHNW clients in the Middle East – with a bigger focus on the GCC countries.
- Experience working with Shariah compliant Wealth products and Real Estate investment opportunities
- Located in Dubai, Middle East