Private Banker (Africa market), Dubai
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a private bank seeking to expand their coverage of the African market. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for managing a private client portfolio focused on the East African or South African market
- Developing and maintaining new relationships in the region with ultra and high net worth individuals
- Advising clients on portfolio management, asset allocation and investment management
- Working closely with investment advisory, compliance and execution teams in Dubai and Europe
- Role reports into Managing Director
- 10 years' experience as a Relationship Manager / Private Banker with coverage of the African market
- Excellent track record of revenue generation and client relationship management
- Strong relationships with ultra-high net worth and high net worth clients in Africa. Countries of interest include Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya and South Africa.
- Good knowledge of traditional wealth management products and investments
- Located in Dubai, UAE