Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
We are working with a Boutique Private Bank in Dubai who are looking to onboard several entrepreneurial relationship managers who posses a ‘hunter’ mentality. This Bank are tailored toward English-Speaking expatriate clients from the United Kingdom or Europe. Team cases are highly desirable.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Utilize your financial network and current client relationships to build and manage a portfolio of U/HNW expat clients in Dubai. Your clients must have a minimum ‘ticket size of GBP 1 MM to open an account.
- Key-sell the Private Bank’s platform and services to attract ‘NTB’ (new to bank) clients and their families. This particular firm has several offshore ‘tax haven’ booking centres including on the Isle of Man.
- Co-operate with internal investment and compliance teams to offer an insightful and ‘high-end’ client service. Liaise with the offshore offices and teams regarding asset allocation and asset booking.
- Role reports into the Managing Director.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Located in Dubai with at least 5 years’ experience in a front office or client facing position within the Private Banking or Wealth Management industry
- CISI level 6 qualified (or equivalent)
- 5+years of wealth management or private banking experience within a Bank
- Experience using credit and leverage banking products