Private Banker (Turkish Market), Dubai
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a DIFC based Private Bank, that specialises in the Middle East and Asian market place. This position comes as part of a growth plan focused on the Levant markets. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of clients from Turkey
- Advise new and existing ultra and high net worth individuals in the target region on portfolio management and asset allocation
- Manage client relationships effectively and personably, travelling to the target country when required
- Work closely with members of the compliance, investment advisory and sales teams
- Role reports to Regional Market Head
- At least 5 years' experience as a private banker covering the Turkish market
- Must have own portfolio of clients from Turkey with AUM in excess of USD 100 MM.
- Able to travel to target country as required
- Proven track record of acquiring and retaining new clients
- Located in Dubai or happy to relocate