11415 About our client
Our client, a leading family office, is looking to hire a Head of Investments based in the Middle East. The individual will deploy into private equity funds (70% allocation) and public equities (30%). The role reports to the Chairman of the family office, and is based in Dubai. What the job involves
Our client is an established family office looking to hire a senior individual to generate above the benchmark returns across a sizeable portfolio.
This role sits within the private equity investment team where you will work on private equity fund investments in Europe, the USA and Asia.
Who we are looking for
- Play a lead role in the evaluation of funds and investment opportunities in private and public markets internationally, making your recommendations to the investment committee
- Drive disciplined performance above the benchmark
- Work closely with the Chairman and CFO to align on investment strategy and execute
- Must have experience of investing into private equity funds
- Strong existing GP relationships in the USA , Europe and/or Asia
- Must have a strong work ethic and enjoy working in a team with a fast pace, high-performance culture
- Strong financial acumen, executing financial valuations and analysis
- Confident and articulate communicator both written and verbally to a senior audience