Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services.
Our client is a leading Quant Trading firm with a global presence, international culture, collaborative and young work environment, is looking to onboard talented Quantitative Researchers and C++ Quantitative Developers for their new office in Dubai.
- BS or MS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or other related field
- Proficient in Python or C++
- Machine Learning / Statistical Analysis experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field
- Proficient in C++, familiar with Linux
- 1+ years of programming experience
- Low latency design experience is a plus