This role is for a financial service firm based in DIFC. Manage the company’s reception area/client center. Greet and direct all visitors, clients and job candidates. Perform assigned administrative duties.
- Greet and assist visitors/clients.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle callers’ inquiries whenever possible.
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages as per the firm’s standard operating procedure.
- Manage meeting room bookings.
- Maintain solid customer service by handling concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Assist with Company’s/Client events.
- Upkeep and maintain Reception Area and Client Centre including meeting rooms.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
- 3 years of customer service experience.
- Independent and able to multi-task.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good team player.