One of the leading investment banks in the GCC is in search of an experienced investment risk professional. This role will report directly to the CRO and the winning candidate will be responsible for maintaining oversight on all aspects of risk, with a particular emphasis on investment risk.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews of Financial Models and Valuations
- Advise effective risk mitigation solutions to manage key risks identified.
- Prepare and review bank risk appetite, accompanied by leading and enhancing the investment risk management framework and process
- Frequently evaluate and revise policies, procedures, framework and controls for the investment risk function
- At least 7-10 years of experience in the financial services industry, with a strong understanding of risk management frameworks
- Solid risk background ability to implement and develop risk controls
- Knowledge of stress testing regulatory requirements related to industry practices
- Familiar with current risk management tools and techniques
- A Bachelor’s degree or MBA in finance or accounting preferably FRM/CFA/CPA/ACA.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*