• Monitor Equity, Credit and Asset Management trading activities to ensure pricing and operational anomalies and potential breaches.
• Report risk levels, market exposures, and other KPIs to senior management on a daily basis.
• Manage the operational control framework including RSCAs and event reporting.
• Develop and test key controls around business processes.
• Perform periodic and ad-hoc risk assessments.
• Review and grade counterparties and monitor and report on counterparty risk.
• Assist in preparation of risk reports for internal and external stakeholders.
• Facilitate ERM special projects such as educational risk training, expanding risk automation tools, and activities focusing on the advancement of risk accountability and culture.
• Continuously monitor the firm’s risk exposure and flag off any areas of concern.
• Implementing Enterprise Risk Management framework across the firm.
• Minimum 8 years Enterprise and Market Risk experience, of which a minimum 2 years in front office with an international Investment Banking and/or Private Equity firm with knowledge of respective regulatory requirements.
• Thorough understanding of ISO 31000, COSO Framework/SOX, and 3 Lines of Defence concept.
• Proficient in governance, control, and risk and understanding of best practice.
• Knowledge of repo activities is a plus.
• Holding a qualified risk officer status with DFM is ideal.
Education and certifications:
• Master’s degree in Business, Finance/Accounting, Economics, Risk Management, or related fields.
• Professional qualification in risk management or finance such as ERMCP, ACCA, CPA, CFA.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a dynamic team in a challenging role. Our client offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career growth opportunities. If you have the required experience and qualifications, we encourage you to apply.