Senior Associate – Corporate Finance
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Delta Partners FZ-LLC
- 12 Jan 18 2018-01-12
Based within our Corporate Finance practice, Senior Associates work on client M&A-related engagements or fund raising mandates to perform financial and industry-related analysis and provide support to the team on execution.
- Participate and provide overall support in the origination and execution of mandates / transactions
- Manage all stages of transaction executions, from the pitch phase through to closing
- Build advanced, detailed business/financial models and valuation analyses with excel or other modelling tools leveraging on a demonstrated proficiency in Corporate Finance and thorough knowledge of the TMD industry
- Structure, design and create documents for use in client meetings or for internal discussions, covering topics such as strategic alternatives, M&A and corporate finance
- Synthesise complex analysis to generate conclusions
- Bacherlors or Masters in Finance from a top Business School
- 3-5 years of Corporate Finance/M&A at a top-tier global Investment Bank or M&A advisory house
- In depth knowledge and interest in the Telecommunications, Media and Digital (TMD) industry
- Understanding of Corporate Finance principles and methodologies
- Fluency in English, with strong written and verbal skills
- Additional language skills are an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong financial modelling, analytical and overall advanced excel skills
Why Join Us?
At Delta Partners, you will be working on some of the most challenging mandates within the rapidly transforming TMD landscape. Our offices are strategically placed in key hubs around the world to offer you the opportunity to experience different cultures, be intellectually stimulated and work in a collaborative manner.
- We are a boutique organization where even at the junior level you will have significant client exposure & impact
- Opportunities to be exposed to diverse transactions at an international scale
- Strong focus on learning and development to provide you a steady and advanced career path
- A collaborative and ‘family’ focused environment with your colleagues
- Deep specialization in the TMD sector where you will become a true advisor in the TMD space.
- Attractive compensation for performance
- Extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, sabbaticals and global staffing opportunities
We are keen to work alongside the next generation of leaders who will help us to fulfill our vision to be the leading TMD advisory and investment integrated platform globally.
More about Delta Partners:
Delta Partners is a global leader within the Telecoms, Media & Digital (TMD) advisory space. Our initial beginnings started in Dubai, and we have now grown our presence in 6 countries, with over 200 professionals worldwide who focus on what we know best – TMD.
We offer a unique opportunity where we combine deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in management consulting, corporate finance and investments. This unique combination offers unparalleled value for our clients and investors.
Working for Delta Partners means there is vast opportunity to work alongside & learn from our Industry Leaders on some of the most challenging projects and transactions in key TMD hubs around the world.