Senior Associate Director, Client Service.
The Role Responsibilities
- Manage Email Channel and ensure all emails actioned with agreed TAT
- Preform checking, Reconcile & archival of all client instruction submission in processing system of daily banking, Fund transfer, wealth & product application.
- Maintain activities tracker & report, Business refusal Register
- Support & Manage GBS CSM
- Support Business management in all adhoc activities, projects & change request.
- To ensure expected level of customer service is provided to Priority banking clients. Work collaboratively with all stakeholders, to provide appropriate banking services and solutions to meet client's needs.
- Drive a culture of complete adherence to local and international service standards for affluent customer segment.
- Liaise with the relationship managers locally & internationally to work with overseas clients keeping in view the cross-border guidelines.
- Maintaining sound client relations by ensuring that their concerns and complaints are addressed by the client service staff in a timely and efficient manner.
- Analyze feedback (compliment, complaint, and suggestion) by clients and accordingly modify policies & processes to improve services being provided.
- Planning, developing, administering, and regularly reviewing client service policies & processes while complying with the local central bank regulations.
- Managing and motivating the team members to ensure their continuous professional development.
- Direct the team members as per the modified policies & procedures to ensure that the team performance is enhanced & a standardized level of client service is achieved.
- Liaise with each department of the organization (Admin, Business, HR, and Finance & Sales) to understand the basic assistance required when related to client service.
- Ensure efficient & effective operations.
- Ensure all complaints and negative feedback is logged in CEMS immediately upon notice.
- Ensure accuracy of account opening process for Priority banking staff with 98% accuracy.
- Preparing training module for client service staff and conduct staff orientation.
- Ensure all non-critical/quick kill complaints to be resolved within 24 hours.
- Conducting information sessions for the client service staff to update them about changes in policies & processes and also to keep them updated with their product knowledge.
- Ensure error free checking and avoid any financial losses to the bank.
- Ensure compliance of laid down process and procedures.
- Facilitate and Implement work process improvements.
- To ensure compliance with Global Process Standards on Customer Data Confidentiality.
- Focus on leading customer service engagement, developing and reviewing customer service policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure KYC/AML updates, proper zero error documentation.
- Updating the C - Manager, adhering to the Contact Management Plan.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and KYC.
- Ensure compliance with the above policies on an ongoing basis and reported any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, anti-misselling, etc and comply with the same.
- Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- To be able to detect any suspicious transactions, Money laundering, forgeries etc
- Highest compliance with reference to Anti Bribery, Anti Money Laundering & Combating Financial Crime Risk procedures.
- Ensure all GPS standards are followed and adhered.
- Good knowledge groups policies, standards, local regulations and legislations of the prevention of money laundering and adherence to group code of conduct.
- Head, Client Acquisition & Client Relationships
- Head of Priority Banking, UAE
- Senior Associate Director & Unit Head (Team Manager).
- Senior Associate Director and Associate Director
- Investment PRB and Wealth Management- OPS
- Cash Management Operations - CMO
- Operations liability, Assets team and Products / segments.
- Country Money Laundering Preventing Officer
- Legal & Compliance
- Phone Banking/Call centre.
- Existing and Prospective Customers - for Acquisition and retention of business
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to maintain a highly decent professional environment in the Priority Centre.
- Educate Clients on using of other delivery channels.
About Standard Chartered
- University Graduate.
- Relevant experience in relationship management.
- Experience in handling all Banking Customer Services & Investment Products.
- Strong communication, language and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Networking & strong inter-personal skills to manage inter-departmental deliverables.
- Proficiency in Computers.
- Adapting to multi-cultural environment.
- Good knowledge of banking practises and regulations.
- Anti Money laundering, Sanctions/Compliance Training and Basic Banking Practice.
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity , together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours . When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers