Director - Head of Global Markets
A great opportunity to join a growing Financial Services Firm based in DIFC, Dubai. We are looking for someone with client On-Boarding specialist with strong advisory and technical knowledge who can assist the management of the Financial Crime and On-Boarding team on a daily basis along with mitigate the Financial Crime risk within the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Forensic review of client documentation in conjunction with regulatory rules, requirements and internal polices of anti-money laundering, counter terrorist financing, know your client, client due diligence, sanctions, anti-bribery and corruption, fraud and tax evasion.
- To ensure client documentation is up to date.
- To execute give-up agreements for give-up clients using DOCS
- Diligent preparation of client application packs for Compliance and Risk review.
- Support and assist the Compliance team on client applications and documentation requirements.
- Liaise with the sales teams to resolve account application questions and issues.
- Liaise with clients to resolve account application questions and issues.
Experience & Skills Required:
- A minimum of 2 years progressive experience with industry rules and regulations.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal English for assisting in financial crime aspects, client and internal requests.
- Ability to be self-motivated, organised and to ensure work is completed in a timely manner with deadlines met.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills essential.
If you are looking to join a Global Financial Services firm in their growing Dubai Office please apply