Senior Manager – Banking - Windows –VMware - IT Infrastructure
- $125,000 - $130,000 USD
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Windows/Senior Manager to join one of the UAE’s largest banking organisations in their Dubai office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall operational stability of the bank’s Group IT Infrastructure through its Windows, X86 and Virtualization platforms, while leading the products engineering strategy and lifecycle to drive growth and change within the bank.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for the ongoing performance, maintenance and general operational ability of the Windows, X86 and Virtualization systems
- Establish, maintain and enforce standards to ensure platform stability, while leading the products engineering strategy and lifecycle
- Conduct continuous research and development in order to review and identify products to drive growth and change of IT infrastructure within the bank
- Work with the wider infrastructure team to ensure consistency of deliverable
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience managing large and complex Enterprise Infrastructure environments ideally in banking organisations
- Windows OS specialist, with good knowledge in various X86 platforms and technologies
- Excellent technical knowledge in VMware and MS Virtualization platforms
- Strong communication skills and leadership capabilities, with the ability to develop and inspire a large team
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join one of the largest banking organisations in the Middle East region, compensated with a competitive salary, benefits and relocation package.