Senior Strategy Digital Manager
You are a thought leader with a passion for improving the cross-channel digital customer experience. With a background either client or agency side, you are a very capable stakeholder manager and would be described as a trusted advisor by your clients or within your business. Comfortable presenting to C-Level and quick to think on your feet when the situation requires an agile approach. A record of influencing and delivering success in a Digital Marketing environment influencing acquisition, retention, marketing effectiveness and servicing to deliver clear KPI impact on projects and across the lifetime of an engagement. Above all, you are pro-active and highly motivated to achieve successful results and deliver value. Oracle Consulting: Customer Experience Centre of Excellence EMEA
Oracle Consulting are seeking an experienced Senior Principal Consultant to lead a number of our tier one strategic client engagements and help shape our ongoing Consulting Strategy. Your job would be to help our clients leverage the power of the Oracle Customer Experience technology suite to drive new customer acquisition, retention and servicing opportunities. A key aspect of this role is thought leadership in the Customer Experience market, inspiring innovation and creative problem solving both with clients, across the rest of the Consulting organization and in the industry at a market level. This highly visible and highly accountable role requires a unique combination of skills, experience, and marketing acumen. Job Description
As a Senior Principal Consultant you will be responsible for understanding the digital goals of some of Europe's biggest brands, aligning key trends to their business model to create paths to value utilizing the Oracle tool-set. Effectively and creatively translating these business goals into requirements that will be met by your Roadmap of strategic consultancy and marketing execution in collaboration with both internal resources in the client and the wider Oracle Consulting organisation. You will deliver results against business critical KPIs and deliver insight to demonstrate overarching value from customer investment.
You will be responsible for the creation, optimisation and delivery of our Strategic Accelerator program: defined projects which target specific challenges within the client marketing model (technology, organization, data and customer experience) to drive specified outcomes.
This role will create thought-leadership in the form of blogs, videos, customer case studies and presentations to be delivered at both internal and external events driving the understanding of the market around key issues and establishing Oracle Consulting's voice in the market.
In addition, you will drive demand for Oracle Consultancy, identifying opportunities where additional support and guidance from the Oracle Consulting team will be beneficial to client success, creating aligned value propositions and collaborating with Consulting Sales to close these opportunities. You will engage with key new business opportunities as well, to leverage your experience and market knowledge to drive prospects to purchase Oracle solutions and then take on these key accounts to ensure a smooth handover to Consulting from Sales. Key Responsibilities
· Trusted Advisor.
Stakeholder management can be challenging, with shifting priorities and fluctuating levels of engagement. You'll use your experience to deftly lead client engagements and become a trusted advisor to the client at all levels, with a keen focus on the C-level. You will present a voice of authority and inspiration. By keeping abreast of current digital trends, new technologies, competitive strategies and general market commentary, you will at any time be able to use your knowledge to present an exciting and innovative strategy for improvement to your clients.
· Know the Customer.
Use your knowledge of Customer Experience, good UX principles and awareness of the evolving digital environment to create and optimise market leading customer experiences for your clients. Sharing your methodology and results across the Consulting team.
· Customer Experience and UX trends evangelism.
Use your enthusiasm for the subject and experience in the market to help spread the word to clients and prospects, and be a key piece of our business development process to drive expansion of existing customers and new business opportunities.
· Entrepeneurial Energy.
You should possess that extra spark that brings true passion and enables you to stay ahead of client demand, continually driving innovation and creative solutions to the new problems that arise in line with the ever evolving digital marketplace.
· Demand creation.
You will create demand for advanced consultancy in your client base and be happy demonstrating your methods to the rest of the Consulting team. You will ensure all activity on your accounts aligns to the client's budgets, facilitating and negotiating budget increase when necessary alongside the other commercial roles on the account. You will have an ultimate objective to increase the services contract value for your client base.
You will use your confidence and strong attention to detail to create and deliver creative and unique presentations to groups of all sizes, at clients, and at Oracle marketing events where required.
You will play a key role in developing our Consulting propositions and elevating the standard of consulting through mentoring junior roles and leading project teams. You will always display the highest of standards in Consulting. Required Experience
· A degree (BA/BSc) or equivalent
· Previous experience to include working within Digital Marketing and Digital Customer Experience in either a client or agency role, including working with solutions such as:
o Marketing automation
o Marketing orchestration
o Data management platforms
o Customer intelligence platforms
o Website optimisation and personalisation solutions
o Website analytics solutions
o CRM solutions
o Service solutions
o Sales solutions
· 6+ years in a senior digital position
· Proven experience in stakeholder management, in a problem solving and/or strategic role, ideally from within digital, client and / or vendor side
· Experience of successfully negotiating stakeholders to make commitments is vital. Experience in commercial negotiations is desirable.
· Experience translating data analysis (working with Analysts) into actionable marketing recommendations and presentations - proficiency in PowerPoint is required
· A natural, confident, consultative style, with excellent attention to detail in all deliverables, including excellent communication skills
· Languages: English is a pre-requisite, along with a second language from French, German, Spanish or Italian.
· Experience with enterprise or global organisations within either the Travel, Financial Services or Retail industry is highly desirable but not essential
· Experience with Oracle Customer Experience platforms such as Eloqua, Responsys, Maxymiser, Bluekai DMP, Service Cloud, or Social Cloud desirable but not essential
· Ability to work efficiently and consultatively within complex business structures
Additional skills and experience
· Must be a team player, experience in mentoring is desirable
· Ability to leverage business experience / acumen to identify new business and marketing opportunities for prospects or existing clients
· Ability to review problem situations and to make strategic and tactical best practice recommendations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with project management and interpersonal communication abilities (ability to produce professional reports and present to senior-level executives within client organisation's)
· Strong listening and superior relationship building skills
· Self-motivator - ability to get on with tasks at hand and innovate where needed
· High intellectual curiosity, drive, determination, self-confidence and persuasion skills Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer's objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to travel as needed. As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).