Our client is a true multinational - A global player in the commodity trading industry, and they are currently looking for a Senior Treasury Manager to join their team due to expansion.
Our client is a true multinational - A global player in the commodity trading industry, and they are currently looking for a Senior Treasury Manager to join their team due to expansion. The company is one of the most well-known and respected in their field, and the successful candidate will have a bright future ahead with the business. The company has grown rapidly in the last few years with significant customers and relationships across the globe
Please note: a Russian speaker would be highly desirable for the role due to the locations they operate in.
- This is a key appointment for the business, where the successful candidate will be required to assume responsibility for the Group's treasury day to day activities.
- This is a new role, which will manage the set-up of the Treasury function overall as well as the implementation of robust systems and controls and could naturally grow into more senior leadership position.
- Maintain banking relationships
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Develop, update and implement 13-week cash flow forecasting across the Group, working closely with FP&A, Finance and financial systems teams accordingly.
- Work closely with Finance to manage group liquidity, minimising external borrowing and maximising yield.
- Negotiating and evaluating overdrafts and loans with bankers;
- Oversee interest rate forecasting, analysis and related sensitivities and scenario planning
- Oversee / prepare monthly Board reporting.
- Develop and manage regular Treasury reporting and MI for use within Treasury and Finance.
- Selection and control of suitable bank counterparties, management of group Bank policy.
- Participate in identification, assessment implementation and use of a treasury management system
- Develop and Maintain Treasury policies and procedures manual.
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years' experience of treasury operations in a multi-national group, ideally in commodities.
- Good accounting knowledge - qualified will be highly beneficial
- Pro-active self-starter
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience of implementing systems within finance/treasury - essential
- Significant experience working in Corporate Treasury functions.
- Experience working in organisations and Industries undergoing significant change.
- Knowledge of treasury management systems, internet banking and other transactional systems.
- Experienced in Working capital management.
- Experience in delivering cash management solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of Trade finance
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint proficient.
- Bachelor's (minimum)
- AMCT or MCT (or equivalent) qualified or in the final stages of qualification
Salary & Benefits
- Between 20-25k depending on experience and 1-3 salaries bonus.