Senior Vice President - Human Resources
- Very competitive fixed salary + bonus on offer
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 16 Feb 19
Our client, a global private equity firm with operations across the Middle East, Europe & North America are looking for a senior HR professional with significant experience working within either, Asset Management, Private Equity or Investment Banking environments. The ideal candidate would have around 12-15 years of experience and a track record of managing a multicultural HR Function.
- Conducting baseline analyses in order to identify opportunities for restructuring and process improvements to support the strategy of the Company
- Initiating and leading projects that led to the optimal utilisation of HR operational expenditure (staff costs) wherever appropriate, e.g. downsizing, outsourcing, early retirements, employing contractors etc.
- Overall management of the Company’s annual training budget and ensuring cost-effective training and development.
- Compensation Model: Designing and getting Executive Management support for the Company’s overall compensation model
- Overseeing mid-year and end-of-year employee performance appraisals, ensuring that such appraisals are conducted transparently on-time and that the data from such appraisals is an accurate indication of employees’ performance and potential
- Overseeing a business partnering model in which business partner(s) are actively involved with the day-to-day activities departments, their internal customers
- Ensuring that the awareness of HR practices among all employees, both in business and support departments, is raised by running workshop and acting as a coach
- Ensuring that all job descriptions are reviewed on a regular basis and are a fair and accurate reflection of the Company’s current and future requirements
- Ideal candidate should have at least 12-15 years experience in HR, with an extensive background of working at asset management/investment companies, experience advising on HR strategy and change management are essentials.
- Should also have the ability to manage multiple projects involving various stakeholders and to deliver results within tight deadlines.
- Regional experience will be a plus but not a must.
If you are interested in discussing this role, send your CV to email@example.com, or simply drop me an email to intial a conversation.