Provide effective services to the Corporate Banking customers by acting as the key point of contact for enquiries and requests received through direct contact, email or telephone.
- Ensure that all calls received at the customer service desk are attended and handled effectively and efficiently. Provide necessary guidance/advice to the customer after collecting information from various systems or unit.
- Respond to all emails received at the Service Support Desk within timelines and relevant responses and with the knowledge of the respective RM/RO
- Assist Corporate customers or their representatives who visit the Bank, receiving and acknowledging their requests or queries and routing it appropriately
- Comply with the Authentication agreement and policies and procedures of the Bank for information exchange and customer handling.
- Provide exemplary customer service with accuracy in information, efficient handling and quick response to all customers or their representatives for queries or requests routed through any channel be it call, email or personal interaction.
- Responsible for the delivery of ibusiness tokens delivered from the Head Office
- Responsible for the collection of items delivered for any back-office unit and ensure timely routing of such documents to the respective units.
- Work within the SLA and keep Customers informed of expected completion date and status and timelines for exceptions.
- Complete back end tasks and investigations for responses to support Relationship Manager/ Relationship Officer while they handle customer service requests of Corporate Customers.
- Responsible for recording, documentation and closure of queries and requests routed through the Service Desk.
- Responsible for daily reconciliation of requests received with acknowledgement from units to which they have been routed.
- Log all complaints received at the Service Desk on CRM for routing to the Complaints Handling Unit.
- Proactively engage in enrolling customers for using CBD ibusiness
- Record all ideas and suggestion provided by customers on CRM for further analysis and action
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience handling Corporate Customer Service
- Strong customer service-orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Outstanding ability to ask questions based on end-user scenario
- Sound judgment skills to respond to all types of employee-related questions
- Ability to multi-task and manage fluctuating workload through prioritization
- Sense of urgency
- High operational excellence
- Ability to work in team environment
- Attention to detail