Excellent oppportunity to work for a tier 1 multi strategy fund.
Systematic Equities (Execution) Quant Developer
A small, collaborative, and entrepreneurial systematic trading team is seeking a developer to join in and help monetize alphas by building a robust and fault tolerant trading infrastructure. This opportunity provides a dynamic and fast-paced environment with excellent opportunities for career growth.
This is a thriving, dynamic, collaborative team with a focus on medium frequency systematic equities and futures strategies.
- Design and build strategy rebalancing & trading infrastructure by Integrating with their internal APIs for execution, stock loan & financing and live market data.
- Support a 24/5 live trading system in conjunction with Middle Office and Operation teams.
- Collaborate with the Senior Portfolio Manager and the trading group, engaging with the entire investment process.
- 5+ years as a quantitative developer in an execution desk at a hedge fund or bank.
- 5+ years designing and/or implementing a fault tolerant trading system (i.e. agency algorithms, central risk book, buy side execution).
- Relevant computer programming and design experience in a financial institution.
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree in a quantitative subject such as Applied Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or related field from a top ranked university.
- Advanced computing education: design patterns, dynamic programming, object oriented programming, REST APIs
- Highly skilled/proficient in Python.
- Experience working with Linux operating systems.