- Great scope for growth
- Multibillion dollar investment vehicle
About Our Client
Our client, based in Dubai is a one of the largest investment vehicles and invests globally across various sectors and asset classes.
The VP/ Director will effectively lead origination and execution and will be involved in portfolio management and strategic exit readiness. They will be responsible for the following:
- Analyse investment opportunities against investment criteria and evaluate key drivers and commercial assumptions
- Lead diligence on financial modelling of structures & returns for investment opportunities
- Lead commercial due diligence on investment opportunities, and assist the team in managing and reviewing the work of third party due diligence (e.g. financial and legal)
- Lead the preparation of the Investment Memorandum for review by the Investment Committee
- Develop business specific knowledge and an understanding of how value is created within a business
- Contribute to the sourcing of new investment opportunities
- Lead the team in structuring and managing exits
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in from a well reputed university, CFA preferred
- Minimum of 7 years' of relevant work experience - this will be most recently on the buy-side either in PE or in a Corporate Development role with prior Bulge Bracket Investment Banking experience as a plus
- Be familiar with financial modelling- DCF, M&A Models, Accretion Dilution Analysis, Comparables Analysis & other forms of valuation along with Waterfall fee structures (implying advanced Excel skills).
- Ability to relocate to Dubai
- Strong communication skills and stake holder management experience is required
- Well organized and detail oriented
What's on Offer
Tax-free income, exceptional exposure
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPEFJN0520225627656Z