Vendor Management Officer - Transaction Banking ( Fixed Term Worker )
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Support Vendor Prepay (VPP) Program marketing and enrolment of suppliers in AME and Europe under domestic or cross border VPP programs
- On-going management for VPP program, e.g. vendor program exit, profile update, periodic review of vendor if required, monitor program utilization etc
- Partner with Relationship or Sales Managers in and out of VPP supplier markets to deepen supply chain finance wallet share with clients at global level
- Work closely with RM, Sales and Implementation Managers to ensure good supplier uptake, smooth first draw down and program launch
- Assist VPP related RFP and responses from VMT perspective
- Support digital agenda and innovation to streamline supplier enrolment processes and improve efficiency
- Refer enrolled suppliers to other business segments for cross sell. Support pre to post deal opportunities
- Observe and act on global VMT business processes, policies and control measures
- Strong sales and interpersonal skills with an ability and knowledge to articulate VPP program benefits
- Ability to negotiate and understand legal agreements supporting supply chain finance solutions
- SCF, Cash and FX competence
- Ability to engage RM, Sales & Implementation Manager as well as VMT in other markets to ensure bank delivers its commitment
- Strong analytical skill
- Language skill - fluent in both English and Arabic. Ability to speak French, Italian or Spanish is a plus
- Minimum 8 years work experience in banking or other relevant financing/credit/sales roles
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .