Madison Pearl have been mandated to work on a role with one of the largest asset managers in the region. They are expanding their presence in the region and seeking a Vice President for International Sales focused on Institutional Clients. The ideal candidate would have existing networks in the region with top tier clients and the ability to establish new partnerships to maximise the firm’s product distribution. The role is seeking a candidate with significant experience in investment advisory and asset management with leading financial institutions.
- Provide support to the international sales team in increasing the distribution of various types of financial products and grow revenue.
- Establish new relationships with Institutional clients and HNWI to increase market share.
- Support the team in keeping track of trends to create new product offerings.
- Lead the talent development initiatives for the department.
- Create proposals for distributors and clients.
- 8-12 years of experience in a leading financial institution with investment advisory and sales focus.
- Bachelor’s & master’s degree in Finance, Business and Economics or other related fields from top-tier institution.
- Extensive knowledge of the financial products in equity and debt capital market, M&A and advisory.
- Established regional and international relationships and client base.
If you are interested in discussing this role, please apply here or reach out to me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*