Our client is a leading banking group in the GCC, they are looking to expand their flagship asset management team by hiring a Vice President to support the growth of the structured investments and advisory team. The ideal candidate would have 8-12 years of experience in product development (structuring, marketing and capital raising), monitoring of portfolios, assets and strategies (marketing and other). Arabic is required, along with a proven track record in dealing with distribution channels. The current mandate is focused on alternative asset classes across the globe.
- Support the team by driving and implementing key projects, such as product enhancing, portfolio monitoring, client management, transaction execution and rolling out new advisory strategies.
- Develop product placement across distribution hubs while assisting in the broader team level AUM growth plans.
- Produce market intelligence to support the entire asset management division.
- Support business development strategies by interacting with distribution channels.
- 8-12 years of experience in a wealth management/ asset management environment. Knowledge of alternative asset classes and exposure to global mandates is highly advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of product development and marketing strategies.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
- Bachelors & Masters degree in a finance related field, CFA or equivalent preferred.
- Must have impressive communication and presentation skills.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*