Director / Head of Credit Portfolio Management - Opportunity in UAE
A leading group in UAE is looking to appoint a Director / Head of Credit Portfolio Management to join them.
Location: Dubai, UAE
- The fundamentals of the role involve the management and analysis work necessary to monitor the risks of a complex portfolio of Project Finance (and Corporate Finance assets in the future) booked in Dubai Branch with limited supervision.
- To act as primary ISDE interface with credit department on the performance of the portfolio, including submission of periodic credit reviews and any updates on the portfolio such as TMS reports
- To mitigate the potential for impairment costs or losses associated with the repayment risk on loans over a Medium to Long Term Period (the typical tenor of our book exceeds a 15-year maturity from the original deal closing).
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of Project (and Corporate) Finance assets with high complexity, dealing with the timely submission of Credit Monitoring reviews, analysis and submission of Waiver requests, attendance on site visits and lender meetings. This would include but not be limited to processing within timelines dictated by clients.
- Ensuring the timely handover of accounts from Front Office origination teams in MED.
- Education to degree standard with a solid background in risk assessment (banking, accountancy or engineering degree).
- Previous high-level experience of working in a bank in the financial / project finance sector
- Strong numeracy and analytical skill set with aptitude for credit risk.
- Ability to structure and write reports in a cogent and logical manner with minimal supervision or intervention.
- Knowledge of Project and Corporate Finance techniques, principles, documentation, banking law and commercial acumen are essential.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.