Mid-Level Finance Lawyer-In-house
- Muzayri‘, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Muzayri‘ Abu Dhabi AE
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
Our client is a top tier bank with a blue chip, diverse legal team. Due to the success of the bank they would like to add a mid-level lawyer to assist with a variety of finance matters, including but not limited to lending, capital markets and related investment banking matters.
Our client is a top tier bank with a blue chip, diverse legal team. Reporting to the AGC of the whoesale banking/finance division, you will assist with finance matters, including but not limited to lending and related investment banking matters. You will also support the Head of Legal in related matters across the Middle East region.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Lawyer with ideally 3-5 yrs of post-qualification experience in an international law firm or international bank, preferably with finance.
- Experience in corporate commercial matters would be an added advantage.
- Focus on bi-lateral and syndicated loans; real estate, aircraft and shiping finance; trade finance; project finance; investment banking and receivables.
- Regional experience highly preferred.
- Arabic fluency highly preffered.
* Ability to draft complex and sophisticated documents
* Ability to work independently and under pressure
* Ability to manage and lead projects
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.