Job Position: Director / Head of Credit Portfolio Management (Project Finance/Corporate/Structured Finance)
An International bank in UAE is looking to appoint a Director / Head of Credit Portfolio Management (Project Finance/Corporate/Structured Finance)
Location: Dubai, UAE
- The purpose of the role involves the management, analysis and monitoring risk of a complex portfolio of Project Finance (and Corporate Finance) booked in Dubai Branch with limited supervision.
- To act as primary interface with credit department on the performance of the portfolio, including submission of periodic credit reviews and any updates on the portfolio.
- Deliver a high level of credit/risk, product and sector competence alongside Project (and Corporate) Finance technical knowledge.
- Responsibility for the day to day management of a portfolio of Project (and Corporate) Finance assets with high complexity, dealing with the timely submission of Credit Monitoring reviews, analysis and submission of Waiver requests, attendance on site visits and lender meetings.
- Minimum 10 years of experience of working in a bank in the financial / project finance sector
- Strong numeracy and analytical skill set with aptitude for credit risk.
- Experience of working in the GCC and MENA region and knowledge of local market trends and business cultures
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.