Robert Half is working on an exclusive basis with a world class organization. The Role of the Senior Budget and Planning Analyst involve participating in the activities of the Budget and Planning department which include the annual budget development process, maintaining and monitoring company budgets, preparation of periodic and ad-hoc reports.
Robert Half is working on an exclusive basis with a world class organization.
The responsibilities of the Senior Budget and Planning Analyst involve participating in the activities of the Budget and Planning department which include the annual budget development process, maintaining and monitoring company budgets, preparation of periodic and ad-hoc reports, multi-year financial models and frequent communication with all stakeholders. Using technological expertise, this position is responsible for providing key support in every aspect of budget related matters, timely and accurate financial report preparation, and seamless day-to-day operation of the office. The Senior Budget and Planning Analyst will work closely with the Senior Manager, Director of Budget and Planning, Chief Operating Officer and Finance department.
- Preparation of detailed financial analyses of programs as well as conducting necessary research to prepare statistical reports for external parties and governmental agencies.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting and analyse data to create multi-year financial sustainability models for planning and decision support.
- Analyse past results, perform variance analysis; identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex financial and non-financial data sets
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Involvement in the annual budget development process for each fiscal year, which includes collaborating with stakeholders to develop the annual and multi-year budgets.
- Preparation of periodic statements including budget status reports and spending reports.
- Regular monitoring and analysis of budgets during the fiscal year for all departments.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting related field
- CMA / ACCA / ACA / CPA
- Minimum of seven or more years of experience in an equivalent position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations to Senior Management.
- Proficiency in working with MS Office with expert level knowledge in MS Excel.
- Demonstrated expertise in using data query/data management tools.
- Strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with an ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 25,000aed per month plus excellent benefits