- Hanoi, Thanh Pho Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Senior Technical Analyst - IT Help Desk
- Location: Hanoi, Thanh Pho Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Technical Analyst - IT Help DeskAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To provide technical support for all Standard Chartered business products. Accountable for the implementation and ongoing verification of Security patch's (OS and Virus), computer and bank process management, desktop team management within SCB locations.
- To create and present written and verbal proposals to IT and business resources to ensure all work-undertaken meets budgeted costs and Group Standards.
- To assist in new implementations or upgrades to existing systems, including project management, tracking and reporting
- To assist in the provision of business recovery sites to give the ability to conduct business transactions and monitor exposure in the event of a disaster. Conduct BCP/DR with business annually
- Responsible for the enforcement of global strategies and standards in all Standard Chartered locations including ensuring risk / compliance and security / build standards are followed
- Risk management control, initiatives and reporting, including Technical audit compliance, directly and indirectly.
- Problem and change management - outstanding problem\change management, call logging, call trends, call reporting including high severity problem control. All Remedy related initiatives and updates. Ensuring standards are adhered to, or dispensations raised
- Work closely with ITSC, Group Support, Business to provide technical support to local users and local systems
- Local hands and feet on the ground with desktop and stake holders
- Monitor and control in-country data centres, bank's property
- Supporting in-country networks , Avaya telephony (phone), Video Conference
- Security vulnerability management, patching for desktop/laptop machines
- Provide full support to in-country users to use bank applications, partner bank application, group application
- Protectors of the local environment, including responsibility to ensure safe and tidy IT installations and cabling, local regulatory compliance
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong PC/ Server applications skills
- In depth knowledge of client server technologies
- MS office skills
- Strong understanding of telecommunications
- Strong will to achieve business objectives
- Project Management skills
- Microsoft Windows OS Technical skills
- Strong knowledge of market information systems and services
- Business knowledge and understanding
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Service Management skills and techniques
- Ability to work effectively as part of global team
- Very good communications skills
- Completing tasks within deadlines
- External vendor management
- Ability to train operational staff in new procedures
- Strong troubleshooting/problem assessment skills
- Be able to prioritise tasks, Be flexible in terms of tasks
- English Speaking/Writing/Reading - business communication level
- Banking experience
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.